Cadenabbia – San Martino church
Departure from Cadenabbia for a walk to the historic church dedicated to San Martino admiring the magnificent scenery of the Lake and Bellagio. San Martino church is located at an altitude of 475 mt on the slopes of Passo San Martino. An easy walk that will leave you breathless!
Reccomended clothing and equipment for walking tours:
Hicking shoes,rain jacket, sun hat, sunglasses, suntan cream, lipstick, beverage.
Last but don’t least: don’t forget your camera!
Notes: Available for people over 12 years old.
- a minimum of 6 guests is required for confirming the walking tours
- booking and payment is compulsory and to be made in advance
- In case of cancellation, no penality until 3 days before the tour, from 3 days before 100% penality
- our walking tours will be accompanied by professional mountain guides
- high reccomended: hicking shoes / rain jacket / glasses / bottle of water
- walking tours can be cancelled in case of bed weather and the amount paid will be full refunded
Release and Assumption of risk:
Guests are responsible for themselveves and for any risk and danger may arise during the walking tours.
The guide has the right to disqualify the partecipants from any activity if in his/her judgment you are incapable or that activity and/or if your continued participation in the activity will endanger the safety of the group.
In consideration of this, as part of payment and for the right to partecipate, guests assume all the risks and will hold the organizer from any and all liability actions, causes of actions, claims, debts and demands of every kind and nature.